Ready To Purchase, Schedule A Free Consult!
Welcome to the Podiatry Scribe Priming Solution. A medical scribe solution that allows providers and administrators to incorporate their own medical scribe system into their practice. This package covers everything that the top medical scribe companies use to recruit and train their scribes plus more! You can now hire scribes specifically tailored to your practice and at your own price, ultimately leading to more efficient scribes and at less cost.
Program Covers Three Courses:
Scribe Recruiting and Integration Course: (For the Provider/Administrator)
- Qualities of the Perfect Scribe
- Recruiting the Perfect Scribe
- Hiring and Orientation
- Online Medical Scribe Education
- Medical Scribe Education Tutorial
- Scribe Observation and EHR/EMR
- Practice Makes Perfect
- Integration and Delineation
Basic Medical Scribe Training Course: (For the Student)
- Qualities of an Ideal Scribe and What Is Expected of Them
- Healthcare Policies Compliance
- Medical Terminology
- Medical Abbreviations
- Complete EHR Chart Training From Chief Complaint To Medical Decision Making
- Sample Layouts From Some of The Most Common EMRs
- Common Illnesses/Diseases Associated With Organ Systems
- Common Physical Examination Tests
- Diagnostic Tests (Labs/Radiology/Others)
- Vital Signs
- Medical Decision Making
- Scribe Signature
- Basic Evaluation and Management Billing
Podiatry Medical Scribe Training Course: (For the Student)
- Foot and Ankle Anatomy
- Common Disorders for Classic Presentations/Chief Complaints of Podiatry
- Pertinent Elements/Descriptors to Document in the HPI for Common Disorders of Podiatry
- Podiatry Clinical Scenarios
- Common Disorders for Classic Physical Examination Findings of Podiatry
- Podiatry Medical Tools/Devices
- Medications Including Common Prescribed Medications for Podiatry
- Advanced Diagnostic Tests Including Common Ordered Diagnostics Tests for Podiatry (Labs/Radiology/Others)
- Advanced Vital Signs
- Advanced Assessment/Treatment Including Common Treatments With Their CPT Codes for Podiatry
- Common ICD-10 Codes of Podiatry
- Advanced Evaluation and Management Billing Including CPT Codes
Heavily Covered Topics:
- Toe Pain
- Foot Pain
- Heel Pain
- Ankle Pain
- Toe Deformities
- Foot Deformities
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, PLEASE SCHEDULE A CONSULT
4 thoughts on “Podiatry Scribe Priming Solution”
Hello I have been trying to get a hold of someone to set up the scribe podiatry course for a new employee. Both myself and Dr. Baird have emailed with no response. Is the course still available? Please get back to us to set it up.
Thank you for connecting with us. We have an email from Dr. Baird on 02/21/2023. We responded to him on the same day. Please check your spam/junk folder.
Hello! My husband is currently a podiatry resident. We are planning on starting our own practice. We feel a medical scribe will be key to our success. Our thoughts recently have been for me to now gain the knowledge/skills of a medical scribe. That way I’ll be trained and ready to work once his residency is complete.
Your scribe priming course and especially the focus on podiatry is the type of training I’m seeking . My concern is that we only get 3 months of access to the training material. I have a feeling it will take me more then 3 months to learn all the information required. We have 4 children and one of them is not school age yet. As their mom, I’m dedicating a lot of time and energy to them as well. Is there a way to extend the access to the material? My husband has 2 more years left of residency.
Do I need to wait to take this course till his residency is almost complete? Hope to hear back from you soon. Thank you.
Hello Kathryn, I would wait until he gets closer to completing residency. This way the material would be fresh on your mind when he opens his practice. The 3 months of access should be more than enough time for you to go through the course. The course should take approximately 10 days (2 weeks) if you devote 2 to 4 hours to class per day. This way you should be able to go through the course multiple times if necessary. If you would like an extension, we do offer extensions for $50 per month.
Congratulations on your husband’s success. Podiatry school and residency is no small feat and I am 100% sure he success has a lot to do with your support. I cannot wait to help you two implement scribing into your practice.